India has a rich diversity in culture and tradition, and most Indian marriages are traditional. Some of the traditional wedding are:South Indian - Telugu, Tamil, Kerala, etc
North Indian - Marwari, Gujarati, Punjabi, etc
Your special day is going to be different and unique to cherish for the rest of your life. Lot of choices and options to avail. Some of our themes include:
- Goan Night
- African Night
- Arabian Night
- Roman Wedding
- Royal Wedding
- Beach Wedding
wedding videos more
The one-stop shop for your wedding collection. The wedding shop at wedmantra.com offers an extensive shopping section that helps its members save time. Visitors can also check the wishlist of the bride and groom and use this shop to make purchases accordingly. Fashion, Beauty, Jewellery, Gifts & more
Plan your dream vacation. Ask our experts on Honeymoon packages.
Best deals on Travel, Accommodation,
Sightseeing & Shopping
Congratulations to the beautiful couple for this submission!
- "Just wanted to thank you guys at Wedmantra - you managed our wedding very well. The decor was brilliant and we didn't have to do anything - you took care of everything! Thank you guys. All the best for your future weddings." - Prachi & Sanjay
- "Brinda's team at Wedmantra ensures that they become part of the family while executing the wedding. Not once did we feel that they were outsiders. We are very glad we went with Wedmantra for our wedding. Thanks a lot guys!" - Sneha & Vivek
- "A big thank you for all the effort you and your team put in to make our wedding special for us. Your team is so professional and we were only able to enjoy our wedding due to your efforts. We shall recommend your team to anyone that wants a stress free wedding -- all the best!" - Tejaswi & Vijay
- "It wasn't until a month before our wedding that we heard about Wedmantra and immediately reached out to them. I only wish that we had contacted them earlier as they took complete control of all our requirements. We didn't tell them what was required or what needed to be done - they already knew it all. Thank you Wedmantra for being so good at what you do!" - Chandni & Suhail
- "Thank you so much Wedmantra for a very memorable wedding. We received praises from all our friends and family and we told everyone that the credit goes to your team! I will make sure you plan my sister's wedding as well. Thanks!" - Swati & Rahul
blog updatesTake a look at our new wedding blogs created by the newly wed couples who share their experiences of their special occassion.
- Contact : +91 8886677733